Commercial Phase III Environmental Site Assessments – Alberta
A phase III Environmental Site Assessment is usually the next course of action when contamination is confirmed present at a Site.
The typical scope of work may include:
- Determination of the volume of contaminated soil or groundwater
- Investigation to determine the pathways of contamination movement
- Development of a remediation plan to remove and dispose of contaminated material
- Return the Site to as close to its original state at the conclusion of the project
- Prepare a factual report outlining the work conducted and the confirmation of the contamination removed.
Contact Basin Environmental Consultants
If you would like to discuss a potential project and/or receive a detailed quote please contact the Basin Environmental Team at 587-269-1180 or email@example.com.