Wildlife can be adversely impacted by project activities that occur within potential wildlife habitat. Basin’s experienced wildlife biologists can provide a wide range of wildlife assessment services that follow provincial and federal standards and regulations throughout Alberta (Migratory Bird Convention Act (MBCA), Species at Risk Act (SARA) and the Wildlife Act).
Basin Environmental Provides the Following Fully Integrated Wildlife Services:
- Pre- and Post-Construction Wildlife Surveys
- Species at Risk Surveys
- Amphibian Surveys
- Hibernacula Surveys and Snake Monitoring
- Avian Migration Surveys
- Breeding Bird Surveys
- Raptor Nest Surveys and Monitoring
- Pre-Construction Nest Sweeps
- Bat Roost Surveys
- Mammal Den Surveys
- Mammal Winter Tracking and Mineral Lick Surveys
- Wildlife and Wildlife Habitat Protection Planning
Contact Basin Environmental Consultants
If you would like to discuss a potential project and/or receive a detailed quote please contact the Basin Environmental Team at 587-269-1180 or firstname.lastname@example.org.